Regain Your Smile With Dental Implants
Implants for Permanent Tooth Replacement
If you have lost one or more teeth due to an accident, extraction, or decay, it needs to be replaced to avoid further problems and preserve your oral health. The most effective way to replace a missing tooth is through dental implants. At Advana Dental & Dentures, we are proud to help patients from across the Greater Amarillo area regain healthy, long-lasting smiles.
Dental Implants & Mini Implants
Dental implants consist of small titanium rods that are surgically placed in the jaw to act as a replacement tooth root. As time passes, this rod fuses to the jawbone, serving as the foundation for a crown.
Mini implants work in the same way, with the added benefit of being placed with a crown all in one day. This offers a safe, effective tooth restoration method for many patients.
- Your surrounding teeth may shift and create alignment, chewing, and speaking problems.
- You are at a higher risk of gum disease and tooth decay.
- The appearance of your facial structure and smile may change.
What are the benefits of dental implants?
- Dental implants and mini implants provide a stable foundation for tooth restorations.
- When properly maintained, dental implants will last a lifetime and preserve natural tooth structure.
- Dental implants offer a more secure option than dentures, as the implants are permanently attached in your mouth.
Advana Dental & Dentures
2330 S Soncy Rd, Suite 300
Amarillo, TX 79124
Tuesday: 10:00am - 7:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am - 3:00pm